Node JS Developer
$15.0 per Hour
About Umer S
A performance driven ambitious software developer with an extraordinary blend of and technical knowledge. Ability to communicate and motivate team members to enhance strategic goals and bottom line objectives. Creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills complemented by meticulous attention to details that will result in the success of an organization by developing new applications or improving existing ones.
Tech Stack Expertise
Node JS4 Years
Full Stack Develper
- January 2015 - November 2022 - 7 Year
Crop Wise Base
- April 2021 - April 2022 - 13 Months
- This is Farm Management related project.
- Using this application farmer can register the multiple Organizations, properties and Fields in that.
- Using the fields use can manage the crop cycle within that field and can setup the planting date, Emergence,
- Harvest, Time range, Variety etc which comes under the timelines.
- Also he can manage the fields which he created. Timeline he can view, edit and plan accordingly.
- User will have his profile page where he can have his basic info, location, currency, system unit etc.
Guarantee Staff Channel. (CMB)
- May 2019 - May 2021 - 25 Months
- Guarantee Staff Channel is a Trade online tool with new customer experience to support Trade business growth which allows guarantee issuance and amendment, under Trade Transformation Program.
- Using the application bank staff member can create a guarantee application with all the required details of customer and upload the necessary documents and send for the L2 approval. After approval of L2 application process is completed and email will be sent to the customer.
- User can have the option for amendment between period of guarantee.
HDFC Retiral Portal
- June 2018 - May 2019 - 12 Months
- HDFC Retiral Portal allows Employers to upload data to the portal and Employee can calculate their retiral score and suggest to invest in multiple products HDFC has.
- Using this portal user can insert his corpus, savings, gold or any investment he is having on the portal and he can see the score.
- On the basis of score and corpus value HDFC Portal will suggest the product to the employee to save in their products.
- May 2017 - June 2018 - 14 Months
- MIPS-2018 allows Practices and Providers to submit their results to the CMS and get the benefits from the CMS if they improved their Quality and Score.
- In this application Practices and Providers can manage their profile and submit the cases they successfully operated and what new they have achieved in the past 6-12 months.
- Provider can manage his profile under multiple practices.
- January 2017 - June 2017 - 6 Months
- This project was for performance management for employees.
- The front-end was done in React js and the backend in node.
- And it had connections with active directory services and a bunch of other such services.
- Employee can add all the KPI details in the SMART portal like what he has achieved in the last year, what key features he worked on, Client appreciation if any.
- Then Lead/Manager can comment on each section filled by employee.
- Then both the Manager and employee will have the discussion after the submission and once employee accepts the KPI will be consider as a final submission and will be submitted to the upper management.
HCC (Beacon Health Card).
- July 2016 - January 2017 - 7 Months
- The aim of the project was to bring the entire healthcare system under one platform.
- All the components like labs, radiology, EHR etc.
- The product of this project was an E-card that allows you to uniformly take advantage of all the services that are provided under it.
- Using this E-card use can manage his profile and can book the lab using e card and can see the information using the same under different labs, Doctors he visited and so on.
- February 2016 - July 2016 - 6 Months
- PIQIP is a mini EHR with prescription management app for Cardiologists in India.
- The PIQIP (PINNACLE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM) effort is designed to assist cardiologists practicing in India to evaluate the quality of the cardiovascular care that their patients receive.
- Built on the PINNACLE platform, the PIQIP collects data from individual patient encounters that allow calculation of performance measures related to cardiology diseases.
- PIQIP is designed to address the increasing burden on cardiovascular disease in India by collecting data on the quality of care given in the outpatient setting.
- This initiative has been taken by American College of Cardiology
Computer in BEPune Institute
- June 2012 - June 2014