$20.0 per Hour
About Parth P
7+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer| SRE | Cloud Engineer who is motivated, enthusiastic, and pro-active with an excellent 'can-do' attitude and ‘go-to’ personal.
Good understanding of Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes which include compiling, packaging and deploying of various applications in Agile and DevOps Methodology.
Good experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment methodologies using Jenkins andConfiguration Management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet and Docker containers for environment independence.
Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions.
Experienced in Configuring and Deploying infrastructure and applications into cloud using AWS resources such asEC2 instances, S3, RDS, EBS, VPC, SNS, IAM policies, Route 53, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Security Groups, AWS Lambda focusing on fault tolerance and high availability.
Experince in Architecting and Implementing Azure Service Offering, such as Azure cloud services, Azure storage, IIS, Azure Active Directory (AD), Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Azure Storage, Azure Blob Storage, Azure VMs, SQL Database, Azure Functions
Experience in working with different build automation tools like Jenkins and Maven to achieve End-to-End Automation.
Experienced in administration, troubleshooting, tuning, security, backup, recovery and upgrades of RHEL Linux.
Use SQL server Integration Services ETL tools to populate data from various data sources, creating packages for different data loading operations for the application.
Implementing scripts with PowerShell for Runbooks for Azure Automation.
Experienced in maintaining Docker containers with Kubernetes to automate the docker container maintenance by using it and worked on with REST API.
Extensively used Docker for virtualization, Ship, Run and Deploy the application securely for fasten the Build/Release Engineering.
- January 2019 - November 2022 - 47 Months
- Indianapolis, United States
- Shell Scripting
- Postgres SQL
- AWS EC2
- Elastic Load Balancer
- Created the automated build and deployment process for application, re-engineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a continuous integration system.
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process.
- Involved in Source Control Management with GitHub and GitLab Enterprise level repositories, Regular activities include configure user’s access levels, monitor logs and identifying merge.
- Deployed Ansible modules to provision and manage AWS EC2 instances, volumes, DNS, and S3.
- Write Terraform scripts from scratch for building Different environments.
- Hands on Experience in using configuration management tools like Cloud Formation, Terraform & Ansible.
- Worked on AWS environment such as lambda, server less applications, EMR, Athena, Glue, IAM policies, roles, S3 and Ec2.
- Involved in performing application deployment to AWS Elastic Bean stack Environment.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances.
- Deploy, maintain and improve performance over containerized applications in EKS.
- Experience in Deploying and Monitoring Microservices on various platforms like AWS EKS. Worked on EKS Administrator.
- Worked with an agile development team to deliver an end to end CI/CD product in an open source environment using Jenkins to get job done.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation-using Jenkins along with Python and Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- December 2017 - December 2018 - 13 Months
- United States
- Creating the automated build and deploymentinfrastructure and Processes for Project.
- Implementing new projects builds framework using Jenkins & maven as build framework tools
- Developing Scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, python and Bash.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Chef, Maven & Nexus in Linux environment.
- Experience of writing and managing Chef Scripts and using Linux automated deployments using Chef.
- Repaired broken Chef Recipes and corrected configuration problems with other chef objects.
- Developed Scripts and great ideas to automate system deployment to scale infrastructure.
- Deployment and implementation of Chef for infrastructure as code initiative.
- Writing different Chef Cookbooks for installing, configuration, and upgrading different applications on the Servers.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Setup up and maintenance of automated environment using Chef recipes& cookbooks within Azure environment
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications using GIT.
- Worked with Ansible playbooks for virtual and physical instance provisioning, configuration management, patching and software deployment on AWS environments through automated tools, Ansible / custom pipeline.
- Experience in Designing and Deploying AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, Elastic Load balancer, auto-scaling groups.
- Responsible for Design of different Release Environments for new projects.
- Using Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plug-in to deploy into AWS.