$31.0 per Hour
Employment Tax Compliances
About Srimathi K
● DevOps/Build Engineer Around 9 years of experience in solving complex problems with creative solutions, supporting development and operations environments in AWS.
● Experienced with Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, Subversion, Git, Maven.
● Experienced in scripting languages Shell and Python.
● Experience in development and configuration experience with software provisioning tools like Ansible.
● Experienced with Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
● Experienced with migration to Amazon web Services AWS from Data center
● Experienced with and thorough understanding of automated implementation/ deployment of a cloud-based infrastructure (Web apps, Application Service Environments, firewalls, load balancers, storage,monitoring, security, VPC, DNS etc.)
● Application Deployments & Environment configuration using Ansible.
● Develop and Modify Ansible playbooks as Light Weight Resources Provider(LWRP)
● Experience in working on source controller tools like GIT, Subversion(SVN).
● Extensive experience using MAVEN and ANT as a Build Tool for the building of deployable artifacts (war & ear) from source code.
● Extensively worked on Jenkins, Docker for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
● Expert in deploying the code through web application servers like Web Sphere/Web Logic/Apache Tomcat/ JBOSS.
● Ability in development and execution of XML, Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts. Experience maintaining large deployments using Ansible.
●Excellent experience in documenting and automating the build and release process.
● Ability in managing all aspects of the software configuration management process including code compilation, packaging / deployment / release methodology, and application configurations.
●Expertise in Querying RDBMS such as Oracle and MYazure by using SQL for Data integrity.
● In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM).
● Strong knowledge on source controller concepts like Branches, Merges and Tags.
● Worked with Engineers, QA and other teams to ensure automated test efforts are tightly integrated with the build system and in fixing the error while doing the deployment and building.
● Expertise in troubleshooting the problems generated while building, deploying and also in production support.
Status Reporting Tool
- June 2012 - May 2014 - 24 Months
- Kansas City, United States
Worked closely with the Development Team in the design phase and developed use case diagrams using Rational Rose.
● Worked with the Architects on SDLC process being the owner of post development environments.
● Coordinating the resources by working closely with Project Manager's for the release and Project Manager for all the Operational Projects.
● Carried Deployments and builds on various environments using Build Forge Automation tool.
● Developed and implemented the software release management for the release of web applications.
● Wrote ANT Scripts to automate the build process.
● Used Shell/Perl scripts to automate the deployment process.
● Designed a customized Status Reporting tool used currently, based on the specific requirements using J2EE and WebSphere Application Server with DB2 as Database.
● Coordinated all the IT projects successfully by resolving release interdependencies and planning release.
● Install and configure DHCP, DNS (BIND, MS), web (Apache, IIS), mail (SMTP, IMAP, POP3), and file servers on Linux servers.
● Installing and setting up Oracle 9i on Linux for the development team.
● Planning, scheduling and documenting releases at code Freeze Periods.
● Sole person to be responsible for the Release/Change control Process.
● Worked with many teams of more than 30 and managed 2 release/build engineers.
● Stand by the administrator for ClearCase.
● Used IBM Rational Clear Quest for tracking the changes and approval process.● Administered Build Forge for automated build and deploy activities.
● Responsible for User Management, Creating/Managing Libraries, Projects, Environments and Schedules in Build Forge for Build and Deploy Automation.
Designing And Deploying AWS Solutions
- September 2015 - August 2019 - 48 Months
- Massachusetts, United States
● Responsible for maintaining Linux servers (RHEL, Ubuntu and Amazon) as well as ensuring the health and stability of the server. This included trouble shooting possible package/library conflicts using various OS, server, and application logs to pinpoint the problem in order for it to be corrected.
● Experience in designing and deploying AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto-scaling groups and OpsWorks.
● Worked at optimizing volumes and EC2 instances and created multiple VPC instances.
● Experience working with IAM in order to create new accounts, roles and groups.
● Experience in creating alarms and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch.
● Experience involving configuring S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in glacier.
● Creating Lambda function to automate snapshot backup on AWS and set up the scheduled backup.
● Used Chef to configure and manage infrastructure. Wrote cookbooks and recipes to automate the configuration setups.
● Worked on User administration setup, maintaining account, Monitor system performance using Nagios.
● Configured and maintained LAMP stack on production and staging servers.
● Wrote Perl scripts at server side for web support of LAMP.
● Used Build Tool Gradle for setup of Build Jobs in Jenkins.
● Managed Ubuntu Linux and Windows virtual servers on AWSEC2
● Developed build and deployment script using Python and Shell Scripting.
● Troubleshoot the automation of Installing and configuring applications in the test environments.
● Created and maintained the Shell/Ruby deployment scripts for tomcat and UNIX servers.
● Supported 50+ AWS Cloud instance's and also familiar with Amazon Cloud command line management.
● Implemented automations tool Ansible,DevOps monitoring tools in cluster node environment.
● Created puppet manifests and modules to automate system operations.
● Implemented continuous integration and build tools using Ant, Jenkins, Ansible full automation.
● Troubleshoot the build issue during the Jenkins build process.
● Installed/Configured and Managed Nexus Repository Manager and all the Repositories.
● Used JIRA as ticket tracking, change management and Agile/SCRUM tool.
● Responsible for independent support of Tier 2 issues: reboots, start/stop services, reset terminal service and pc anywhere, connections, and administrative server maintenance.
● Configured and managed a network of Linux and Windows servers.
● Used Logical Volume Manager for the management of Volumes including creation of physical and logical volumes on Linux.
● Automating many day to day tasks through Bash Scripting.
● Managed, maintained and deployed to test, acceptance and PROD environments.
● Performed tasks on F5 load balancer like ordering new certs, installing and renewing SSL certificates, bouncing servers with performance issues after taking them out of the server pools, ID maintenance, User, Group management for all the UNIX servers
AWS Launch Configurations
- September 2019 - June 2021 - 22 Months
- New York, United States
Created AWS Launch configurations based on customized AMI and use this launch configuration to configure auto scaling groups and Implemented AWS solutions using EC2,S3 , RDS , DynamoDb , Route53 , EBS , Elastic Load Balancer , Auto scaling groups .
● Involved in reviewing and assessing current infrastructure to be migrated to the AWS cloud platform.
● Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
● Worked with IAM service creating new IAM users & groups, defining roles and policies and Identity providers.
● Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions. Involved in reviewing and assessing current infrastructure to be migrated to the AWS cloud platform.
● Responsible for maintaining the networking from cloud back to On-Prem connectivity and no direct internet access from cloud VPC to the Internet.
● Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, PHP,Python, Ruby, and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache, and IIS.
● Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
● Manage AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our SIT,UAT,Prod and DR environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT and Puppet .
● Experience in Setting up the build and deployment automation for Terraform scripts using Jenkins.
● Provisioned the highly available EC2 Instances using Terraform and cloud formation and wrote new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform.
● Involved in using Terraform to migrate legacy and monolithic systems to Amazon Web Services.
● Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using chef. Collaborate in the automation of AWS infrastructure via Terraform and Jenkins - software and services configuration via chef cookbooks.
● Knowledge of Chef and Puppet as Configuration management tools, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploy critical applications, and proactively manage change. Manage deployment automation using Puppet , MCollective, Hiera, Custom Puppet modules, Ruby.
● Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jira, SVN, Bamboo, maven & Nexus , Puppet in Linux environment.
● Extensive experience in using Build Automation tools like, ANT , Maven, Artifactory and Jenkins .
● Extensively worked on for Jenkins continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build.
● Performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS , Tomcat and Apache server instances.
● Experience on complete software development life cycle (SDLC) with software development models like Jira , Agile Scrum Model, Prototype model & RUP, Waterfall model.
● Secured JBOSS EAP 6 by configuring security domains, security realms, and LDAP authentication Actively worked on DR exercise and brought up applications successfully during DR exercise.
● Installation & Configuration of Apache WebServer and make junction works for the transportation of application through a WebServer.
● Integrated Version Control ClearCase with JIRA (Change Control tool) In order to acquire more traceability of the Issues & changes.
● Worked on python scripts for Websphere deployments.
● Worked on end to end setup of the Artifactory pro as a container with a secure private Docker registry and local Docker repositories for storing the built Docker images. Docker
● Worked on deployment automation of all the microservices to pull images from the private Docker registry and deploy to swarm clusters.
● Hands-on experi
Amazon EC2 Instances
- June 2021 - October 2022 - 17 Months
- New York, United States
● Creating Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshooting the most common problems with instances and monitoring the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services. Involved in supporting cloud instances running Linux and Windows on AWS, experience with Elastic IP, Security Groups and Virtual Private Cloud in AWS.
● Extensive experience on configuring Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing IAM and Security Groups in Public and Private Subnets in VPC and other services in the AWS
● Managed network security using Load balancer, Auto-scaling, Security groups and NACL.
● Utilized AWS CLI to automate backups of ephemeral data-stores to S3 buckets, EBS and create nightly AMIs for mission critical production servers as backups.
● Maintained and developed Docker images for a tech stack including Cassandra, Kafka, Apache, and several in house written Java services running in Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
● Extensively used Google stackdriver for monitoring the logs of GCP instances and configured alerts from Stackdriver for some scenarios.
● Involved in Setup and Configuration of Ansible Configuration Management.
●Involved in Ansible for Deployment on Multiple platforms.
●Implemented Ansible playbooks for OS component configuration to keep AWS server's template minimal.
●Written Ansible playbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize end product configuration.
●Worked on Openshift PaaS product architecture and worked on creating Openshift namespaces for on-prem applications migrating to cloud.
●Virtualized the servers using Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs, also configuration automation using Docker containers.
●Experience in creating Docker Containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker Containers from scratch on both Linux and Windows servers.
●Container clustering with Kubernetes.
●Worked with Amazon AWS/EC2, and Google's Docker based cluster management environment Kubernetes .
●Creating Jenkins jobs and distributing load on Jenkins server by configuring Jenkins nodes which will enable parallel builds.
●Extensively worked on Jenkins CI/CD pipeline jobs for end-to-end automation to build, test and deliver artifacts and Troubleshoot the build issue during the Jenkins build process.
●Managing Jenkins artifacts in Nexus repository and versioning the artifacts with time stamp, Deploying artifacts into servers in AWS cloud with ansible and Jenkins.
●Created continuous integration system using Ant , Jenkins ,Ansible full automation , Continuous Integration , faster and flawless deployments.
●Installed and administered GIT source code tool and ensured the reliability of the application as well as designed the branching strategies for GIT .
●Deployed and configured Git repositories with branching, forks, tagging, merge requests, and notifications.
●Installed/Configured and Managed Nexus Repository Manager and all the Repositories, Created the Release process of the artifacts.
●Experience on working with on-premises network, application, server monitoring tools like Nagios , Splunk , AppDynamics and on AWS with CloudWatch monitoring tool .
●Experienced in working on Scripting languages Python, Ruby, Shell, Bah.
●Worked on installation, configuration and maintenance Debian/Redhat, CentOS and Suse Servers at multiple Data Centers.
●Experience installing, upgrading, and configuring RedHat Linux 4.x, 5.x, 6.x using Kickstart Servers and Interactive Installation.
●Managed systems routine backup, scheduling jobs, enabling cron jobs, enabling Sys