$12.0 per Hour
Over 3+ years of experience in software industry experience in design, development, testing and maintenance
Well versed in working in Sprint and following Agile practices
Willing to implementing new technologies in the project
Knows Test Driven Development concept
Likes to refactor code at architecture level as well as at module level
Keen in learning new technologies and supporting the mentor in helping the team or presenting the case
Strong presentation and communication skills, creative, proactive approach to work .
Collaborative player who wants to grow with the team always
- January 2019 - November 2022 - 3 Year
- March 2022 - July 2022 - 5 Months
Content management system for lawyers and business owners, similar to Facebook but for work . One can create task, add events, upload and share files, also give rights to other users in order to view manage and edit events and tasks . Being a part of Admin team, we had the facet in user management was the key part of the module
- Supporting current application and helping in Automation testing with Selenium , understanding the existing test cases ,edit the test cases as per functionality changes and solve small level bugs
- July 2019 - January 2022 - 31 Months
Merit Based Incentive Payment system is a submission system used to calculate score for provider and practice level which will yield incentives from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services It is a Cloud project , where user would saved and send data from EMR to MIPS cloud , then the data used to be submitted from MIPS cloud to CMS servers .
- Created End to end UI for Delete Submission flow.
- Completed Re-architecture of code base refactoring legacy code as per expectations.
- Took care for Test driven development using Groovy, Jest.
- Did a POC about micro services and Angular 9 project
- UI and Backend bug fixing for various modules
- Fixing Sonar and other security issues
- Mentoring Junior resource in day to day coding activity and code review.
- Worked in writing various type of SQL reports .
- Helped migrating the project from SVN to GIT.
- Closely worked with DevOps Team in order to have the Jenkins CICD Pipeline.
- Implemented and gave a tech talk on Jest test framework in the project.
- Wrote various gradle tasks in order to get Git changelogs and other objectives .
Module owner for Improvement activities and Delete Submission.
- January 2019 - June 2019 - 6 Months
- A B2C webportal for wedding planning. Vendors can list theirs details and customers can select sort filter the vendors with the help of different functionality of the portal . Key module Become you own Event Manager , which gives you a wedding planner dashboard
Masters Of Computer Applications in MCAGujarat Institute
- June 2016 - June 2019