$13.0 per Hour
9.8+ years of experience in the IT industry as a Java Development
7+ years of Springboot and microservice development experience
Experience in writing and executing Java and Spring boot application web framework.
Hands-on experience with java 8, Multithreading, Springboot, Microservices, AWS, Azure and GCP.
Developed several robust and scalable web apps mostly REST APIs using the Spring, Springboot framework
Solid ability to Use Server administration, Amazon web services.
Have worked in HDFS and spark as the processing for Data transformation from client server to OLAP system for Data analysis and model designing
- January 2017 - December 2022 - 6 Year
- March 2022 - December 2022 - 10 Months
- Unify and activate your data to execute campaigns across digital advertising channels. Use data to drive personalized and contextual advertising that engages and wins over relevant audiences.
- Optimize spend across programmatic advertising through open web and social channels.
- The Key goal of the product is to do the following :
- Bring in all the data you need
- Assemble data from many different sources and make it useable.
- Determine the right customers to target
- Expand your audience and reach the appropriate groups of consumers
- Create effective cross-device campaigns
- Conduct personalized marketing at the individual level with a consistent message across devices.
- Use analytics to refine your audience
- Continuously refine your target audience to ensure it’s based on up-to-date information.
- Reach out with precision and personalization
- Deliver your message so that it has the greatest impact.
- As a module lead in the project the primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Understanding the product end to end
- Analysing the technical feasibility for any new feature change or upgrade on the product.
- Developing and new changes and fixing the existing issues to fine tune the application.
- The deployment and CI/CD module for all the microservices
- August 2021 - March 2022 - 8 Months
- Feature enhancements & migration from Solr to ElasticSearch as search engine.
- Client: US Based E-commerce Company
- Mainly dealing with Search Engine optimization and search relevancy operations
- August 2019 - August 2021 - 25 Months
Application to Manage Large Scale Data for Audit Purpose Project Tenure
- Also this application directly establishes connectivity with could services provided by AWS
- (S3 ,REDSHIFT on EC2,POSTGRE on EC2) and AZURE (BOLB Containers to fetch files and large data and other managed and unmanaged services of AZURE like SQL SERVER on Azure , MYSQL SERVER on Azure, Postgre Server on Azure) and GCP(GOOGLE CLOUD STORAGE to fetch files and large data and BIGQUERY as database to get large size data).
- Also, as a part of this application we have integrated HDFS and HIVE to read large file and data.
- Integrated SPARK in the API to find out data from big files in an efficient manner.
- Used EMR to read large data from AWS S3.
- Also, this tools is capable of checking the backup and encryption status of each of the cloud platforms file systems and databases
- We have multiple rest services interacting to these data sources and file systems to get the desired audit performance. Each of the service is deployed as an independent Microservice.
- The application is loosely coupled and each of these rest services are asynchronously designed in a multi-threaded environment so that the independent rest calls can execute in parallel.
- Requirement analysis and understanding design document, development, unit testing, build process, RFC and coordinating with platform team for implementation, Post release support, Bug management as well as supporting the application for production fixes.
- As a senior analyst I have a team of 9 members including 5 developers 2 test engineers and 1 QA along with a graduate trainee engineer to mentor them technically as well as distributing the work by modularizing the work for each sprint cycle and taking ownership of end to end development
The Data Governance Tool deals with Large scale data from different file systems and database. The tool searches data from files and databases residing into different client machines such as Windows, Linux, AWS S3,HIVE,HDFS and other data sources like, SQL SERVERS REDSHIFT, POSTGRE etc .
- July 2018 - August 2019 - 14 Months
- Application to Manage Client Fund Hub
- The Fund application deals with the administration of Hedge Funds issued. This entails enabling the workflow of managing the fund right from it's initiation to it's termination by abiding by the applicable regulations through Fund Master (Salesforce platform).
- The application also deals with enabling the processing of various data files provided by the Wellington's vendors consisting of information related to the funds through various batch processes and supporting application like Fund Data Hub.
- Lastly, it also deals with enabling clients to access the Hedge Fund portal in order to view the investment data and other documents, and to receive reports at a scheduled frequency ,the data of which is sourced from the vendor's files or other sources through another application known as Enterprise Reporting Tool.
- Requirement analysis and understanding design document, development, unit testing, build process, RFC and coordinating with platform team for implementation, Post release support, Bug management as well as supporting the application
Information Technology in B.TechKolkata University
- June 2009 - June 2012