React JS Developer
$13.0 per Hour
About Hiren R
11+ years of experience in the IT industry as a Front End Developer.
4+ years of Redux and Typescript.
Solid ability to Use Server administration, Amazon web services.
Designed and developed efficient and maintainable software according to business objectives and needs of various clients
Managed development milestones from initial steps through final delivery
Built, tested and deployed scalable, highly available and modular software products
Built databases and table structures for web application
Tech Stack Expertise
Express,Node JS2 Years
Front End Developer
- November 2011 - October 2022 - 11 Year
- May 2014 - May 2015 - 13 Months
- Twelve months ago we started the long journey towards becoming a sustainable company. Our business plan says we have two years to go but I often lay awake at night wondering if we’ll get there at all… other meditation apps outspend us a gazillion to 1.
- Every now and then we come across something #mindblowing which reminds us of why we do what we do. So we inhale deeply and take the next step.
- This chart shows how much time is spent on Insight Timer compared with many other meditation apps who you often read about in the media.
- Usually the journalists write about how many downloads these apps have, or how much funding they’ve raised, or how much money they’re making. Rarely do they write about how many of the downloads convert to meditators, or how much time people spend on them, or how often people return each week — ‘metrics’ that actually matter when nurturing a meditation practice.
- I realise now that it’s up to us to tell our story. We can’t wait any longer. So here I am doing exactly that, telling our story with a pie chart.
- If we’re going to make it through the next part of journey, Insight Timer needs to grow. Our 6 million meditators need to become 50 million. And even though just a small percentage of our community will subscribe to our paid features, they will be enough for Insight Timer and our 3000 teachers to live sustainably.
- And 48 million people will have access to a free daily meditation practice. So today I’m also asking for your help.
- 1. If you know any journalists who’d like to break a #bigstory about a small team, come find me here. I have lots more to say about our little red caboose
- 2. If you know any influencers who can help us get our story out there please share this with them. Better still, share this chart and this article on social media and hashtag #freemeditation
- 3. Or next time someone asks you about meditation apps, reply with this question; ‘Did you know that people spend almost 3x more time on Insight Timer than many other apps who have 10 times more downloads and a bazillion times more revenue?.
- April 2015 - April 2016 - 13 Months
Kuko is a studio of deep understanding. Whatever we do, be it user experience design or building a brand identity, we base our work on a thorough understanding of what will help your customers. We value your insight immensely, but at the same time, we want to make sure that you can sit back and not worry about the details of implementation. The simple, often barely visible things are the hardest to build, yet our processes guarantee a seamless experience.
- November 2016 - November 2017 - 13 Months
- FitMango makes it easy for gyms to bring intelligent, customized, and adaptive personal training to all members, without increasing staff workload.