$15.0 per Hour
About Mehul B
- 8+ years of experience in Java/J2EE Developer as a building web-based enterprise applications for various domains.
- High Proficiency in Core Java concepts such as Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms, Collections and Concurrent Framework, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Generics, Stream API, Lambda Expressions and Functional Interfaces.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, Factory Pattern and Abstract Factory Pattern.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of applications using RESTful web services.
- Experience in building Micro services using Spring Boot, Gradle, Rx Java, Java8, Groovy and Spock.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining clusters in cloud-based Kubernetes container platforms like Open shift and monitoring with Dynatrace.
- Experience in the design, analysis, development, and deployment of the SDLC (Software development life cycle) using Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Solid experience in building applications using Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment technologies such as Jenkins.
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- August 2019 - April 2022 - 33 Months
- Spring MVC
- AWS S3
- Spring security
- Node JS
- Micro Services
- Java 8
- Spring Batch
- No SQL
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Role & Responsibility
- Serve as part of a team of software application developers engaged in development of large-scale projects working in a distributed environment under the direct supervision of more senior engineering staff.
- Participate in agile scrum ceremonies like Sprint grooming, Sprint planning, daily scrum calls, Sprint demo, Sprint retrospective and work closely with business analysts, product owners, project managers, architects and technical team for delivery of the project
- Analyze, design and develop computer applications programs.
- Develop highly scalable and low latency Micro services to handle the high volume of requests
- Develop program specifications/detailed design documents
- Code, test and debug complex applications
- Participate in development of functional specifications
- Participate along with Technical Architect, Lead and Product Owners in daily customer calls to detail out business requirements / Change Requests
- implementation using appropriate mock-ups / prototype.
- Develop prototypes from functional specifications
- Design application subsystems and components
- Involve in designing and implementation of reusable and detachable components for mobile application from the legacy monolithic applications to the separate Micro service which are highly cohesive and loosely coupled
- Develop data conversion routines and security components to support application development in a production environment
- Complete documentation needed for the successful deployment, operations, support and ongoing maintenance of the application including regulatory and compliance documentation as required
- Work closely with the team to develop scripts for continuous automated build and deployments of code in various environments using tools such as Maven, Gradle and Jenkins
- Assist users in testing, training, and preparation for operations
- Work with object-oriented development tools and techniques and on multiple platforms and/or with multiple methodologies.