$11.0 per Hour
About Sambasivarao R
A performance driven ambitious software developer with an extraordinary blend of and technical knowledge. Ability to communicate and motivate team members to enhance strategic goals and bottom line objectives. Creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills complemented by meticulous attention to details that will result in the success of an organization by developing new applications or improving existing ones.
- January 2018 - December 2022 - 5 Year
- January 2018 - January 2019 - 13 Months
- Understanding of functional specification and clarification
- Preparation of Technical Specification based on functional specification according to the Naming & Coding Standards.
- Prepared the delivery documents and ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Based on the given purchasing document numbers display the purchasing document number, document dates & vendor numbers. In the basic list. If the user clicks on any record then we display the purchasing document item details (EBELN, EBELP, MENGE, MEINS, NETPR) in the first secondary list by using hide technique.
- Designed a Report, containing all sales delivery details.
- Created Module-Pool with table control to managing multiple line items in the purchasing document tables.
- Created tender enquiry form layout using smart forms.
- Created bdc program to upload the sales order details.
- Developed BDC programs to upload the Purchase Order Text Data to the Material master Data of relevant Materials, for all the Plants.
- Implemented implicit enhancement for validating delivery quantity against purchase order quantity.
- January 2019 - January 2020 - 13 Months
- Participates in the review of all product documentation and training materials Configure Action and Action Form Classes in the configuration file.
- Participates in the general release product turnover meetings.
- Participates in the planning of and execution of on-site customer testing.
- Provides input and feedback during the design, planning, implementation and testing phases of assigned product development projects.
Watson Next Generation Quoter (WNGQ)
- January 2020 - January 2021 - 13 Months
- If Delivery creates and changes smart form will see in sale order level and form will sent to customer.
- Created an ALV for sales orders of which has shipped and issued using OOPS.
- Created a report will display in – delivery order details.
- Created report on sales order of finished goods of previous day.
- Created report to display customer master data with all ship to party and sold to party customers.
- Developed BDC program to update tax classification as per tax category for all sold to party and ship to party customers in VD02 transaction.
- Upload fields in VA02 transaction code by using BDC Programming.
- Created a Smart Form for shipping notes and convert Smart Form to pdf document.
- Implemented Purchasing document header details using OOPS ALV.
- Material Master Data migration using BAPI.
- Configured SAP for ALE/IDOC’s processing. Logical systems were created for each client in an SAP instance, and each client was assigned a logical system. Definition of the Distribution Model, Ports, RFC destinations and Partner Profiles, Conversion rules, Segment filters and Conversion rules were set up.
- Set up a new ALE IDOC Configuration from CRS to HPE & HPI Light House and Velocity system.
- Created custom BOR object with the events, Start and Stop event and created a workflow for the error handling, like generating a notification whenever an error occurred in the Inbound IDOC. Creation of Function Module and attachment with the Process Code and Create the settings for the Inbound Process of the IDOC through the Process Code.
- IDOC Error handling through Work flow.
- January 2021 - November 2021 - 11 Months
- Sending all the required tax information to E Banking in the IDOC for Citi Russian Govt Payments.
- Implemented the changes for HLNG Company Code SEPA Process.
- Run the KSB1 report and convert as text file and keep it in application directory.
- Created Activity type Report and convert that into text file and sending this text file through mail on quarterly basis for given mail ids.
- Modified some NOVA rules for changing the Input tax code for SETL company code in DEX.
- Run the KSB2 report and convert as text file and keep it in application directory.
- Run the CJ74 report and convert as text file and keep it in application directory.
- Developed OTCI311 service using ODATA from GSAP system to interface Global Specialties Portal (GXP) to enable the Order Management part of the GXP process such as creation and change of sales order.
- Developed OTCI312 is to allow the Global Specialties Portal (GXP) to retrieve Sales Contract details from the GSAP system to enable the Order Management part of the GXP process.
- Developed CDS views and consume in front end applications using RAP.
Agilent Core Flex Project
- January 2022 - November 2022 - 11 Months
- Added Shipping Plant column to the Claim Submission screen.
- Added Copy button to the line items in the Claim Submission screen, If Submitter clicks Copy button answers should be copied from the above line item provided if it has same code reason.
- Added copy button to the line items in the Claim Decision screen, If Claim Analyst clicks copy button Decision, cause Group, cause site, cod Reason 2 should be copied from above line item for configured BOM.
- Added Claim Analyst Comment, Cause Group and Cause Site to the Claim Closure Email.
- Created Report to display the maintained MRP Controllers to the Defective Material PL.
- Added logic for Sending Claim Closure Email based on the MRP Controller Codes for the Defective Material PL.
- Added logic for sending Claim closure Email to the distribution lists for Notification type ZD.
- Created Email Notification for Claim Analyst Assignment.
- Created Email Notification for FOC Shipment Tracking.
- Created Program for Mass Update PPOME.
- Added Return Part, Return Plant and Return Sloc to the Claim Decision screen.
- Modified ZISF and ZCUS Invoice CFD as per the requirement using the SAP Scripts.
- Created SBI Compensation Invoices for AU, KR and SG CFD using SAP Scripts and Email Notifications as well when the billing doc created and cancelled.
- Created How to Invoice CFDs for Italy and Canada using SAP Scripts and Email Notifications when the ZREB order is saved.
- Added the 3 output fields to the ECD Transfer Report.
- Created Include Stock Requirements Report.
- Developed CDS views consume in front end applications and reports.
in BEHydrabad University
- June 2011 - June 2014