$13.0 per Hour
About Kunal R
Having 14.8+ years of hands-on experience in full life-cycle development of multi-tenants (SaaS) app in C# .Net, including analysis, design, development, deployment, testing, documentation, implementation, and production support of
application software in web-based and WPF based environment, distributed N-tier architecture, and client/server architecture.
Working experience on QlikView/Power BI data analytics and dashboard development, SSIS Packaging, SQL, Power BI, Qlikview, API integration, Power APPS, Microsoft Flow, Power Automate, React JS ,Angular JS
Azure,Azure Data Factory, Azure function , Azure Web Jobs , Azure Sql
Hands on experience in Qlik view development, Designing the UI, dashboarding, Expression Language and data modeling and reporting (ad hoc report generation) techniques.
Tech Stack Expertise
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server 20143 Years
Azure data factory3 Years
Dot Net Developer
- January 2009 - November 2022 - 13 Year
- January 2018 - January 2021 - 37 Months
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Web Services
- Azure data factory
- Power Apps
- SSIS Packaging
- Microsoft Flow
- Active Directory
- Configure QlikView and QlikSense integration points with SQL databases.
- Design and develop data storage and data processing solutions for the enterprise.
- Set up and deploy cloud-based data services such as blob services, databases, and analytics.
- Azure Data Factory to perform the extract, load, transform (ETL) process to move the data from the data lake store to Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
- Design and develop dashboards, reports and solutions.
- Manage users using user groups and assigning security as needed in Qlik.
- Data visualization mock-up, report design and data modelling.
- Develop logic app in Azure which triggers on topic ,event grid , http and schedule time
- Integrate different API using APIM in Azure
- Create notebooks in Azure Databricks to create Data models
- Develop Cosmos DB Trigger Function and
- Develop Logic Apps to transfer data from Dynamics365 Finance and Operation to Dynamics 365 CA.
- Using Qualys Rest API to Develop ETL Process in SSIS and SQL Server.
- Design Power BI dashboard for various KPI.
- Wrote Azure Webjob to download the data from Qualys REST API.
- Develop ETL pipeline using Azure Data Factory.
- Gather data from different sources SCCM , Qualys,JAMF,MDE
- Develop ETL pipeline for the Data.
- Design a Data model to keep up with the data.
- Develop power bi Dashboard for given KPI
- CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution for managing organization-wide Sales, Marketing, Customer Support & Service and Inventory Management in a single business system. It is a multi-tenant application for CRM in both cloud and on-premise.
- Responsible for designing and code review, technical mentoring and development.
- Test and debug programs; analyze; rewrite and revise programs; document program development and revisions.
- Problem-solvingng in the Production Environment, maintenance and enhancement of software.
- Develop front end using react js.
- Release and transition planning of the applications being developed.
- VS.net2010,MSSQL,XML,XSLT,ASP.Net mvc3,C#.net,ADO.net,WCF ,Authentication: Custom Authentication using SQL Server,Distributed Caching (using Memcached),Write Unit test .
- ASP.net 2.0 Using VB.NET ,SQL Server
- The computer telephony integration with the existing support ticketing application. Eg. CISCO Finess ,Twilio, Avaya, C-Zentrix, kandy.io
- Client: IDFC Bank
- Responsible as an individual contributor to the team. Working on support projects as well as new reqirements. Requirement gathering from client and implementation. Participate in customer interactions.
- Responsible for Design and Code review and coding.
- Work independently on project from start till completion.
- This project is mainly focused on colour management of LFDs that are installed on video walls for advertisements using calibrators.
- Responsible for Color Expert Product.
- Coordinate with Product Manager for new requirements
- Understanding requirements and implementing the POCs.
- Actively involved in preparing technical design and implementation.
- Responsible for designing and code review and technical mentoring.
BI Dashboard Development:
1. Vulnerability Management dashboard in Power BI:
Computer Science in B.ENoida Institute
- June 2002 - June 2004