$12.0 per Hour
A performance driven ambitious software developer with an extraordinary blend of and technical knowledge. Ability to communicate and motivate team members to enhance strategic goals and bottom line objectives. Creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills complemented by meticulous attention to details that will result in the success of an organization by developing new applications or improving existing ones
- January 2016 - November 2023 - 7 Year
- November 2013 - December 2016 - 38 Months
- Developed Initialization part of Contact Less Transaction for American Express. Developed a project’s back-office web application (ASP.Net MVC 4, EF 4, Web API) for
- automation of daily maintenance tasks allowing the support team to decrease time costof supporting activities by 80%.
- Developed Employee Tracking with their geolocation which enables the employer to tracktheir real-time location.
- Established and maintained a knowledge base (MediaWiki) with best practices and functional specification examples for the company with 150 employees.
- This is tool to automate field work like, verification, attendance, tracking, and inspection.
- December 2016 - May 2018 - 18 Months
- This is a project management tool manage end to end life cycle of a project.
- Migrated the monolithic application into micro-service architecture.
- Implemented SAFe 4.5 and redesigned the SAFe level implementation, so that in future it will be easier to insert any level anywhere.
- Developed an internal Server Health Check system (Mongo DB, Golang, Angular 4) using micro-service architecture.
- Establishing of a consistent, fully documented CI/CD processes using Jenkins CI. Configuration of more than 50 windows services/web portals/APIs DEV/UAT/Production pipelines. 95% grow of error-free dev-to-prod code delivery.
- May 2018 - February 2020 - 22 Months
Prepared Azure Data Factory (ADF) pipeline for data migration from S3. Written Custom activity for data transformation.This is a project for a telecom provider to automate their field force. This was built using assisted reality. This helped the field engineers to get real time help from experts.
- Written webhook function and blob trigger using Azure function.
- Written Orchestrator function in Azure.
- Implemented pessimistic concurrency for Azure Blobs.
- Implemented server-side rendering of React application by using Next.js
- Reduced the loading time from 10 minutes to 5 seconds.
Payments And Open API
- February 2020 - November 2022 - 34 Months
This is a project for a multi national trading company. This project handles all the incoming and outgoing payments. It’s built is micro-services architecture. The other one is Open API, which exposes all of bank’s API for commercial purpose
- Migrated .Net Framework APIs into Go.
- Developed REST APIs in Go according to Open API standard.
- Developed APIs which can handle 50000 concurrent requests.
- Implemented global load balancing, URL based routing using Azure Front Door (AFD).
- Implemented threat intelligence-based filtering using Azure Firewall.
- Created Logic Apps to fetch top trending tweets and LinkedIn posts.
- Development of applications in Azure cloud environment using IaaS, PaaS & SaaS.