$9.0 per Hour
An Experienced professional having 6+ years of experience in Functional Testing, Manual testing, Automation Testing (Selenium WebDriver) and API Testing, SQL. Worked on test management tool JIRA. Domain- Investment Banking Domain. I have an urge and inclination for learning new technologies, a strong work ethic combined with a commitment to excellence in all projects undertaken.
Tech Stack Expertise
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server 20141 Years
ASP.NET Core1 Years
QA Test Engineer
- January 2017 - November 2022 - 5 Year
Retirement Benifit & Payroll Management
- January 2018 - January 2019 - 13 Months
- Manual testing of product of retirement benefit with Data level testing and product testing, Mobile app testing (android& iOS).
- Proficiency in defining and executing Test cases and Prepare bug MIS and conduct meeting for analysis of bug.
- Understood the minutiae about the system concerned, developed and executed the Test Cases against each Business requirements.
- Developed detail test cases to cover total functional system & Fruitfully interacted with Developers to visualize the functional aspects of the system under development.
- Experience in Build Management Tool which is Maven for the Data Driven Framework, Repository management tool like GitHub and Continuous Integration tool like Jenkins.
- Apply patches at the client end. i.e., to deliver the latest functionality to the client.
- Conduct ISO(9001: 2015) audit of all team (Technical team, Operational, Implementation, Mobile app team, Digital marketing) at every month. Generating Regression Test scripts by extracting the requirements that need to be tested from available documentation and/or liaising with the relevant people.
- Participation in project status review meetings.
Walla-Gym Management Tool
- January 2019 - January 2020 - 13 Months
- Developed detailed test cases to cover the total functional system. Analyzing the requirements from clients.
- Executing Test cases and Prepare bug MIS and conduct meeting for analysis of bug.
- Fruitfully interacted with Developers to visualize the functional aspects of the system under development.
- Train, mentor and supervise junior software engineers.
- Writing effective and optimized Test Cases using Black Box Testing techniques.
- Validation of Expected output vs Actual output in respective database tables using SQL.
Fixed Asset Management System
- January 2020 - January 2021 - 13 Months
Assetrak is a complete eCommerce website. It has Super Admin, Group Admin, Company Admin and different users have different options available with respect to auditing of the assets transfer the assets, retirement of the assets etc. for tracking of their assets
- API testing using POSTMAN.
- Manual Testing and Performance Testing.
- Prepare the Test Strategy and Test plan.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Provide required client support to build and strengthen their confidence in products.
- Lead the team to resolve issues by using analytical skills.
- Extensively involved in Preparing and Reviewing of Test Cases.
- Responsible for Test Case Writing, Execution, Bug Tracking and Reporting. Worked on Software quality assurance Process AGILE methodology. Identify the test cases for Automation.
- Designing POM Classes and Test Classes.
- Interaction with development team in defect fixing process and regression testing and preparation of Test reports after completion of test execution.
IT&CA in M.Sc.Saurashtra University
- June 2012 - June 2015