$9.0 per Hour
About Sharath B
Professional experience of 4.2 Years in Performance Testing using JMeter & LoadRunner
Developed test scripts in JMeter & LoadRunner using Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Service, SAP GUI, protocols and having good Knowledge in Citrix and Ajax True client protocols
Experience in Mobile Application Performance Testing using JMeter
Good expertise in scripting using JMeter & Load Runner, doing enhancements like Correlation, Parameterization and Page Validation
Experience in monitoring server-side resources using Nmon, Dynatrace & New Relic Monitoring tools
Sound knowledge on Executing JMeter scripts in Seamless Mode using Master and Slave Mechanism
Good expertise in Selenium Web driver, Core Java, TestNG
Experience in locating the Elements using X- Paths, using ID of elements, locating elements by name, by CSS etc.
Design and execute the various Performance testing’s like Baseline, Load, Stress, Volume (Based on client requirement) and Endurance Test.
Good experience in analyzing AWR reports.
Involved in Requirement Gathering and preparation of performance Test plan.
Experience in web debugging tool like Fiddler, JIRA & Bugzilla.
Demonstrated ability to succeed and learn quickly in challenging environment.
Active interaction with team members, team lead & developers in review meeting to evaluate progress performance.
Work closely with developers to resolve issues relevant to Testing Activities and respond to technical and administrative direction from QA Manager/ Project Manager and participate in technical and professional training as on when required
Tech Stack Expertise
Selenium WebDriver0 Years
- January 2018 - November 2022 - 4 Year
CAR AND BIKE
- January 2019 - December 2019 - 12 Months
- Involved in understanding the whole application, defining Performance requirements, Understand the Application functionality and architecture details.
- Prepared Test plan documents and workload documents.
- Recorded business Flow with WEB (HTTP/HTML) using Vugen & Webservice protocol using JMeter and Enhance the script for multiple users by using Parameterization and Correlation.
- Validated the correct Page Navigation by implementing the Assertions.
- Weekly Participated in Reviews and meetings with client facing to Update the Project status.
- Creating test schedule as per the approved workload and conduct sanity test check with minimal load.
- Designed the scenario for Baseline Test, Load Test, Stress Test, Endurance test in JMeter by applying ultimate thread group.
- Created and Executed Scenario’s with multiple monitors and generated analysis reports to Identify Performance Bottlenecks.
- Monitoring the CPU, Memory and Disk utilization during the test execution using Dynatrace.
- Involved in Monitored the Application level like particular server level, Component level using Dynatrace to identify the root cause analysis.
- Involved in analyzing AWR reports for root cause analysis in Database level.
- Preparing Summary Reports.
- Measure, report, and recommend Performance Response Time Guidelines/SLAs
- February 2020 - December 2020 - 11 Months
- Involved in understanding performance requirements to be tested for the release.
- Scripts developed using JMeter throw Android studio and Fiddler
- Enhanced scripts by adding correlations, parameters, controls, and checking/validation functions.
- Analyzed Load pattern and created test scenarios to emulate the real-life conditions
- Used , to monitor the application, web servers and databases
- Identified Performance bottlenecks while conducting Load, Stress tests.
- Involved in Analyzing test results and sending out results to the management and Application development teams and other stakeholders
Trade Promotion Information System
- January 2021 - December 2021 - 12 Months
- Participated in requirement gathering phase along with the lead.
- Involved in designing the Performance Test Plan.
- Design the test scripts for all the business scenarios, perform enhancements like Parameterization and Object availability.
- Preparing JMeter Scripts based on Business Process using SAP GUI.
- Executed the various business scenarios using Controller.
- Design and run the Load Test, Stress Test and Endurance Test.
- Involved in configure the LG’s with the given load distribution.
- Compile and debug the test results with the given project SLA’s.
- Monitoring the CPU Utilization using ST06 T-Code.
- Involved in reporting detailed Database Usage statistics by using ST04 T-code.
- Consolidated the Analysis report and sent to my lead for further clarifications.
- Involved in walkthrough the Non-Functional Requirement Specifications.
- Analyze the Performance Test results from LoadRunner analysis.
- Generate the detailed performance test report with all the metrics
- January 2022 - June 2022 - 6 Months
- Creating Test Automation Resources.
- Collecting Test Data for Data Driven Testing.
- To generate x-path for locating elements/Objects in web pages.
- Handling duplicate and dynamic objects using index property and Regular expressions.
- Creating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Web driver, Java & TestNG Annotations.
- Parameterization, Synchronization and define Test results.
- Debugging and Running Tests.
- Analyzing Test Results & Test Reporting.
- Defect Reporting and Tracking using any Defect Management Tool.
- Modifying Tests and performing Re & Regression Testing.
- Reporting the Coverage status of test performed on the daily/weekly basis
Bachelor Of Engineering In Electrical & Electronic in B.EHyderabad Institute
- June 2012 - June 2015