$12.0 per Hour
To grow along with the organization and become a leader of repute by effectively contributing towards achieving the goal of the organization.
- January 2010 - December 2023 - 14 Year
- January 2011 - January 2012 - 13 Months
Role & Responsibility
- Team Management, Assigning the tickets to the team members
- Having Good experience in O365 Exchange Administration
- Implemented Gsuite to office 365 migrations using IMAP endpoint, migrated 50+ Clients independently
- Experience in migrating enterprise messaging platforms to Office 365.
- Experience in PowerShell Management scripting
- Experience in Quest & BitTittan Migration Wiz tool
- Experience in Active Directory and AD Connect
- Microsoft Teams Administration
- Sophos XG Firewall Configuration and Maintenance
- Sophos Endpoint Protection Configuration and Maintenance
- Microsoft Azure Administration
- Aws Administration
- Data center Administration
- Microsoft Volume Licensing, Product Activation
- Barracuda Email Protection administration and Maintenance
- Symantec Endpoint Antivirus administration
- Active Directory, ADFS configuration and Maintenance
- Experience in Support & Administer the Citrix environment having components like XenApp, XenDesktop
- Wi-Fi Management and configuration
- Dell R 810 setup and configuration
- January 2014 - January 2015 - 13 Months
Role & Responsibility
- Having experience in Gsuite to office 365 migrations using IMAP endpoint, migrated 10 + Clients independently
- Implemented Hyper –v 2012 Core for virtualization.
- Maintaining internal and cloud servers.
- Configured Linux -Fedora 30 in PHP environment as web server , staging server for client Projects
- Configured Linux -Ubuntu 18.04 LTS with Java webserver
- Configured Linux –Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and implemented Block chain environment at our organization as a startup
- Implemented Email Marketing tools for sales team Ongage,Mailgun,SAP-Callidus Cloud email marketing tool
- Assigning the tickets to the team members.
- Team meeting and education session on weekly basis.
- Implemented KM issue tracker ticketing system.
- Implemented backup exec for internal and cloud servers backup.
- Health check for the entire server on daily basis.
- Inventory management.
- Onsite Issues.
- VPN tunnel created between intra branches Hyderabad.
- Trust Relationship between intra branches Hyderabad.
- Documentation for all implementations based on ISO standards.
- Asset management
- Rendering servers support.
- Configured SQL environment in CTRLS Data Center.
- Implemented SharePoint foundation server environment for one of our client requirement.
- WIFI – smart and quick solution provided to the users.
- RT ticketing implemented.
- Monitoring the team and upgrading the team with latest technologies.
- Cyber science 3d server environment.
- Explored Microsoft Azure platform for our environment.
- Implemented FTP server for the organization.
- SEP endpoint protection with servers.
- Symantec Backup Exec.
- Monitoring Tool – Nagios.
- Installation and administration of servers (Windows 2000 / 2003 / 2008/2012/2016)
- Managing Active Directory.
- File Servers, IIS servers, Application servers (SQL, SharePoint, BizTalk, .Net, MSBI, Visual Studio, and VSS etc.)
- Planning, designing and implementing data backup plan using NT backup, Symantec Backup Exec, Robot controlled IBM tape drive
- Antivirus servers (Symantec Endpoint servers, MS security essentials, McAfee)
- Configuration and troubleshooting of DHCP, DNS, FTP servers
- Implementation of virtualization (MS Virtual Servers, Hyper V servers,, VMware servers)
- February 2018 - January 2019 - 12 Months
Role & Responsibility
- Working with managed and unmanaged switches
- Administration of switches (D Link, Net Gear, Cisco, 3 COM etc.)
- Routing and Firewalls
- Planning WAN requirements and implementing
- Planning, designing and implementing active network (LAN and WAN)
- Installation, configuration and administration of network devices such as patch panels, switches, Cisco routers, firewalls etc.
- Implementation of wireless networks
- Configuring and administering VPNs (remote VPNs and site to site VPNs)
- Installation & administration of VoIP (Vonage, Motorola, Polycom etc.)
- Software firewall implementation using MS ISA 2006
- URL publishing, Network Address Translation, Port Address Translation, rules and policy management
- Configuring managed switches and monitoring over network
- Internet bandwidth monitoring, packet loss analysis, fail over and load balancing, managing multiple Internet links.
- Hardware Firewall setup and administration
- Installation of FIREWALLS like CYBEROAM, WATCHGUARD, MINICOM KVM, ISA 2006 and switches Both Managed and Unmanaged (CISCO, D-link, 3-com, Netgear etc)
- MSSQL Database Server Administration
- Configuring and Maintaining FTP servers and Disk Management.
- Configuring and maintaining of PLESK, WHM Control Panel.
- Installation of TOMCAT, WEBALIZER, IPSEC, Symantec Antivirus.
- Troubleshooting of IIS5.0, IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0, IIS 7.5, IIS 8.0
- Working through RDP, Terminal Services, and PCAnywhere.
- Knowledge of VMWARE.
- Working with SVIP, KVM’s, and Smart Power.
- Installation of computers and maintenance.
- Independently maintaining Network of 15 + live production Servers
- Installing LAN and WAN locally with firewall (Kerio Winroute32).
- LAN and WAN Switching.
- Network monitor tool i.e., Alchemy Eye pro and Paessler.
- Design of Network and Maintenance of Manageable network devices like SWITCHES and HUBS.
- Trouble shooting and R&D work.
- Preparing documentations on related issues.
- Maintaining NT workstation.
- Administration of LAN and WAN.
- Assembling and Maintaining of PC’s.
- Installation of company Related software’s.
- Solving Technical Problems to the clients and related software’s through RDP.
Information Technology in MSCHydrababad University
- June 2011 - June 2014