$15.0 per Hour
Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management 7 Advanced Certified Implementation Specialist with approx. 6 Years IT experience in implementing Telecom BSS Solutions.Over 6+ years of experience in software industry experience in design, development, testing and maintenance
- Design and Development of telecom BSS applications
- Implementing user stories
- Mentoring new team members
- Supporting QA and production environments.
Tech Stack Expertise
Oracle BRM,Oracle0 Years
Shell Script3 Years
- March 2016 - October 2022 - 6 Year
BRM Installment/Deposit Feature
- January 2017 - June 2017 - 6 Months
- Development of Opcodes for BRM Installment Spec Feature
- Development of Opcodes for BRM Deposit Spec Feature
- Development of Opcodes for BRM Installment (Run Time) Feature
- Development of Opcodes for BRM Deposit (Run Time) Feature
- August 2017 - December 2017 - 5 Months
- Development of Opcodes for BRM POC.
- Development of UEL templates to load Prerated events in the BRM database through UEL.
- Customization of Invoice
- E2E execution of 5 BRM Use Cases.
Loan Plan And BRM Auto Allocation
- January 2018 - September 2018 - 9 Months
- Development of Loan Plan Functionality
- Development of new MTA for auto allocation of payments
- Fixing of Defects
Oracle BRM Reconciliation With Legacy System
- October 2018 - December 2018 - 3 Months
- Analysis Comparison of CDR rated through BRM and Skynet
- Finding the root cause analysis of difference of Charge between Skynet and BRM
- Development of new opcodes
- Fixing of Defects
Oracle BRM Implementation
- January 2019 - January 2022 - 37 Months
- Worked on Collection Module to configure Collections actions and profiles.
- Developed and customized Collections Opcodes according to shaw Business
- Worked on custom dm (dm_eigen) to generate payment extract files to be sent to the payment gateway.
- Designed and Developed new application to apply late payment fee to the delinquent accounts.
- Designed and Developed BRM custom external manager to interact with the Active Directory Database for password Validation
- Extensively worked on Invoice customization for the DOC1 extract.
- Design Payment Reversal solution
- Designed and Developed Payment MTA for the response file from dm_eigen
- Developed Scripts to FTP Payment Extract and Invoice files to Payment gateway server and DOC1 sever respectively.
- Written piñata scripts to automate test cases.
- Configured Pipeline Module to rate Billing and Collection Usage CDRs.
- Designed and Developed Payment Reversal Business flow for Shaw
- Customized Payment policy opcode and wrote several custom opcodes for Payment processing.
- Developed custom refund opcodes.
- Configured dm_ldap to work with Shaw LDAP server for Authentication
- Worked on new external Manager(eai_js) to authenticate BRM Client tools with LDAP
- Designed and developed nightly application to sync BRM users and roles from LDAP
- Develop opcodes for Unified Desktop
- Worked on Payment tool customization.
- Developed several Multi threaded applications to suffice client need.
- Developed new pricing components.
- Worked on Order management application to accept and process incoming order from the Order Management application.
- Worked on Customer Management application to accept orders with respect to change in customer detail or new customer.
- Developed Error handling Framework in BRM for Unified Desktop
- Customized and developed iscripts in Pipeline module of 6 BRM.
- Configured Duplicate Check Module in Pre process pipeline for Call Detail Records.
- Customized Billing opcodes to calculate payment due date and Payment Reversal process.
- Developed Custom application to migrate data from Shaw legacy billing system to Oracle BRM.
- Developed Scripts to Reconcile Migrated Data in BRM with the Data in Shaw Legacy billing system.
- Developed Custom reports in Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher to generate reports on the Migr