$15.0 per Hour
Use Java/J2EE technologies to develop web applications for client server environments and add functionalities to existing applications.
Using framework like Microservices, JPA ,Hibernate,AWS,Kubernates,Docker,Zull Api Gateway,Spring Cloud,Kafka Messaging Broker,Eureka.
Design Pattern Saga Design Pattern for Event driven programming
Ensuring that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects.
Clearly communicate task estimates, ETAs and work breakdown structure to the management and client side
Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools
Keep colleagues informed of developments; work collaboratively
Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and Agile development.
Hands on JAVA development including: design, development, testing production rollout
Full Stack Developer
- January 2014 - November 2022 - 8 Year
Shipping Services (Paris)
- September 2018 - September 2022 - 49 Months
- This is a Shipping domain project where every ship are registered with the IMO(International Maritime Organizations).
- The ship records and flags are maintained in this application.
- The Ships are inspected by the surveyors and after inspection the certificates are given to that ship owners.
- After getting the certificates the ship can sails.
- Rendered solid technical expertise in Software Development Life Cycle and Java/j2ee technologies to develop applications based on specific client requirements.
- Performed unit testing of applications by developing and applying test cases in JUnit.
- Enhanced the quality of code and improved application performance, leading to a 15% reduction in bugs.
- Created interactive UIs that surpassed client objectives and improved user experience.
Tax Management System(Germany)
- August 2017 - March 2018 - 8 Months
This is a Tax management system of the Germany government where all the Taxes are filed by the users. All the users will filed tax and will get the tax deductions.There is a different pe of taxes like pet tax,alchol tax etc.I have implemented all the taxation system using the below technology.
- This application is very good user centrics.
- Conduct user requirements analysis to design and program applications and deliver support for system enhancement
- Play a pivotal role as a part of agile scrum team accountable, developing new applications using Spring cloud, framework backend and Angular frontend.
- Consult with customers on project status and technical concerns.
Loan Management System(Mauritus)
- February 2016 - February 2017 - 13 Months
This is a loan management system projects of the Mauritius governments. Here the Loan is given to the customers and the loan recovery system will check the customers repayment status.The loans are given to the customers as per the collaterals available to the customers.
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications, providing user support
- Working effectively with the Test & Verification team to resolve issues.
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation
- Working with offshore vendor resources and development activities.Learning new technologies and languages
Retail Billing System(Dubai)
- December 2014 - December 2015 - 13 Months
This project is about billing systems, where the customers will purchase a products and go to the counters for billing the products. The customers are also given the anniversary or birthday discounts at the counter. The application is very flexible for changing the discount % as per the session sales or On the special occasions.
- Used AngularJS to implement the MVC pattern to separate presentation components.
- Worked in an Agile environment and involved in scrum meetings such as Product backlog meeting, Sprint planning meeting, Daily standup meeting, Spring review meeting and Sprint retrospective meeting
- Utilized Java Collections Lists, Sets, and Maps and advance core Java.Used SVN for version control and management.
in Bachelor of Science in Computer ScienceMumbai Institute
- June 2009 - June 2011