$10.0 per Hour
Tech Stack Expertise
- January 2016 - November 2022 - 6 Year
- January 2018 - January 2020 - 25 Months
Role & Responsibility
- Develop smart contracts as per ERC1155, ERC20 standards.
- Modification of smart contracts as per client use case.
- Modification of smart contracts to upgradeable using OpenZeppelin libraries.
- Collaboration with backend team for creating ingenious MetaTransaction service.
- Rigorous testing with test cases in hardhat.
- Testing edge cases on Ethereum, Polygon and Binance Smart Chain testnets.
- R&D and communication with third party wallet providers.
- R&D and communication with payment gateway with respect to security and robustness.
- Customer footfall estimation for RPC provider.
- Smart contract auditing using Slither.
- Assist in AML policy draft.
- Create wireframes and explanatory diagrams for client and board meetings.
- Additional responsibilities as Business Analyst.
Electronics And Telecommunication in B.EMumbai University
- June 2012 - June 2014