$14.0 per Hour
A performance driven ambitious software developer with an extraordinary blend of and technical knowledge. Ability to communicate and motivate team members to enhance strategic goals and bottom-line objectives. Creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills complemented by meticulous attention to details that will result in the success of an organization by developing new applications or improving existing ones.
Tech Stack Expertise
Infrastructure Service Engineer
- January 2016 - December 2022 - 7 Year
Technowave, Senior Engineer
- January 2017 - January 2018 - 13 Months
- Strong working knowledge of system administration and application administration procedures, not limited to SAP
- Experience running SAP in Windows/SQL Server environment
- Maintaining a delivery of key aspects of projects within the area of SAP Basis and SAP HANA
- Demonstrable Experience in delivering SAP upgrades, migrations and other Basis related projects
- Strong consulting background in providing both technical delivery and advisory services in a senior role
- Understanding and grow knowledge Cloud Managed Services and how it uses SAP Basis In the future
Infrastructure Engineer In GE
- January 2018 - January 2019 - 13 Months
- Managed over 350 machines and 15 servers in GE.
- Part of the development team which implemented the current support management system.
- Developed then documented step-by-step application and migration procedures used for installing/deploying the current bank environment.
- Installed and tested high priority company applications.
Infrastructure Engineer In GIT
- May 2019 - May 2020 - 13 Months
- Provide day to day leadership and direction for a global workforce of 12 engineers supporting 20 servers, associated database located in the dedicated performance lab
- Direct incident break/fix, configuration management, security management, engineering and implementation activities
- Define and maintain rigid operational standards assuring that the infrastructure is test ready for performance testing efforts
- Plan, document and implement all infrastructure changes to include and implementation of new technologies
- Partner with performance engineering and application development groups on project and production initiatives
- Define technical and procedural solutions for server monitoring, tuning and Capacity Management
- Accountable for server security configuration as prescribed by the Firms IT Control Policies
- Proactively manage risk and audit controls in the environment to reduce any risk exposure
- Define, drive and lead continuous improvement of service, technology and process improvement
- Manage ongoing KPI’s for lab services
- Experience in managing a development or performance test lab preferred
- Experience in forecasting, allocating and managing infrastructure capacity
- Proven background in troubleshooting technical issues in a large and complex environment
- Previous experience as a Systems Admin/engineering role on Windows / Linux based server platforms – Windows and Linux
- Having VMWare experience, knowledge of virtualization concepts and techniques
- Advanced knowledge and extensive experience of hardware and server operating systems with a focus on Windows/AIX/Linux
- Advanced knowledge of interfacing technologies such as networking, storage, applications and data Centre technologies
- March 2020 - June 2020 - 4 Months
- Configured and managed Firewall (Software/ Hardware) and performed security administration.
- Configured network services (NFS, NIS, DNS, DHCP, FTP, Samba) in Linux servers.
- Performed disk management (adding disk volumes, extending disk volume size, creating file systems etc).
- Performed remote management tools such as ssh, telnet, VNC and rdesktop.
- Upgraded servers when required
Customer Care Engineer
- June 2020 - January 2021 - 8 Months
- Installed and Configured AD, DC, DHCP and DNS servers.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders
- Allocated shift assignation, Approvals, Raising SR/IR tickets on ticketing tools Remedy and SX.
- Installed and configured WDS server using .WIM file to Capture and Deploy images.
- Installed and configured DP severs to deploy the Windows patch.
- Provided/Enabled the share folder access via Active Directory.
- Deleted/installed new software/Troubleshooting on the VDI systems by using vSphere console.
- Installed all flavor of windows in the HP ThinClient (620/630) by using HPDM server console.
- Migrated Windows 10 version 1511 to 1709 and above over 2500+ systems within a short span.