$12.0 per Hour
A performance driven ambitious software developer with an extraordinary blend of and technical knowledge. Ability to communicate and motivate team members to enhance strategic goals and bottom line objectives. Creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills complemented by meticulous attention to details that will result in the success of an organization by developing new applications or improving existing ones.
Tech Stack Expertise
Spring Boot,Spring MVC,Java20 Years
- January 2011 - December 2022 - 12 Year
WESTERN UNION – 1P INQ
- January 2012 - January 2014 - 25 Months
Western Union had legacy code in TAL language that was required to be migrated to 1P-Platform. 1P-Platform was based on AWS-Java technology.
- The purpose of 1P-Platform are as follows :-
- Shift technology spends to support revenue generation.
- Mainframe technology would be stopped mid-year.
- Less legacy maintenance.
- Elastic capacity
- Respond to transactional peaks
- Optimize valleys
- INQ is the brain of WESTERN UNION.
- It acts as an Orchestration layer which deals with requests from POS channels.
- It does initial business validations and route to the appropriate internal and external interfaces to complete the need.
- It returns success/failure to POS channels.
- Primary aim of this assignment was to re-architect/design the legacy INQ orchestration layer sitting in HPNS system so that it can be deployed to AWS Cloud by leveraging Java/Springboot and Camel as orchestration engine.
- As part of the scope of the project, list of in-scope INQ transactions had to be migrated to Cloud.
JPMC IPB KYC Remediation Project
- January 2017 - January 2020 - 37 Months
- JPMC GWM(Global Wealth Management) chose the EY KYC tool as its tactical interim solution for the remediation of high risk customer population.
- KYC tool was a standalone installation to run concurrently with its current GWM on boarding systems.
- The KYC tool was implemented in three separate instances, one in New York for PB US/LATAM and JPMS, second in Geneva for PB Geneva and third in Geneva for PB EMEA/APAC.
- Each KYC tool instance was implemented as a standalone system with no integration with current JPMC systems (no real-time) aside from single sign-on (SSO) for authentication purposes.
- KYC information will be implemented using a non-GUI based functionality which will load data fields that map directly from the existing (legacy) KYC systems to the KYC Tool backend.
- This process may need to be run more than once during the remediation.
- The KYC tool reporting capabilities will be covered by four reports.
- A region wide KYC remediation progress report, completed KYC remediation record report, a KYC remediation record overlap report in excel format and a report specifically with information for the GS&I group.
- The KYC tool will accept a batch feed of existing client data.
- Similarly, the KYC tool will produce a report/file to facilitate manual data transfer back to existing KYC systems (this may only be required for JPMS/AMS and Geneva/ICR).
American Bureau Of Shipping(ABS) – Morsi Project
- January 2019 - January 2021 - 25 Months
- This project was based on auditing process followed by ABS when a company comes to ABS for registration.
- For the first time, when a company comes then facility i.e. location details of the company is registered after which a profile of the company gets created.
- Once a profile is created then Quotation is done which again depends on the kind of certification selected by the company – half-yearly or annually.
- In the Quotation process, first a Quote is created, secondly a Quote is Build, in the third part Quote is approved, in the fourth part Quote is accepted and finally Audit is generated which in turn is associated with Job.
- One Audit can have more than one Job.
- Every Job can have either one of two states – Schedule Pending and Schedule Confirm.
- Once a Job is assigned to a Lead Auditor, who again can be chosen based on the kind of Certification he is assigned to, after which a Time span is allotted to Auditor.
- Once the Auditor approves the Job then Certificate is generated for the company with Effective Certification Date and Expiry Date
Lexmark International – InQuira Project
- January 2017 - January 2021 - 49 Months
- Lexmark has the business of manufacturing Printers.
- With the help of InQuira, Lexmark developed a dynamic web-application which is customer facing and focused on customer service.
- The application developed is a customizable web-application at the core of which is InQuira Intelligent Search.
- “Intelligent” in that user context and requests are captured and processed based on semantic meaning or intent, using a variety of interfaces.
- The application leverages its intent-driven architecture to group questions into Categories based on the underlying intent of those search requests.
- This is made possible through the application using the combination of knowledge management and search technology.
- Knowledge management is done through InQuira Information Manager which is an inbound records-based content management system.
CITI BANK - BRANDED CARDs
- January 2020 - January 2022 - 25 Months
- Citi-group has four geographical Regional Consumer Banking (RCB) businesses that provide traditional banking services to retail customers through retail banking, commercial banking, Citi-branded cards and Citi retail services.
- Citi Branded Cards provides payment and credit solutions to consumers and small businesses around the world.
- This project operates from Texas.
- The business-model operates on micro-services architecture which are taken care of by the Developers after which profiling is done.
- Here two types of micro-services are maintained: Domain and CRUD.
- Domain relates to the downstream services and CRUD refers to the upstream services.
- Profiling is basically done on the newly incorporated feature of both kinds of micro-services applications.
Bachelor Of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer in B.TechKolkata University
- June 2016 - June 2018