$19.0 per Hour
Work Visa Type
Employment Tax Compliances
About RAMYA K
- Overall 7+ years of professional software development experience in the areas of Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) and Having Knowledge in Data Warehousing (DW) applications primarily using Microsoft SQL Server.
- 6+ years of experience in Power BI reporting which includes DAX and Data Models.
- Experience in Developing and Extending SSAS Cubes, Dimensions and data source views SSAS-Data Mining Models and Deploying and Processing SSAS objects.
- Experience in building SSIS Packages and ADF Pipelines and scheduling them.
- Part of Project Automation & Data Architecture teams with Knowledge on multiple technologies and strategies used to Extract and Export the data.
- Experience connecting to and extracting data from multiple data sources like Azure Data Lake Store, SSAS, Azure SQL DB, SharePoint and PowerApps.
- Experienced in using Data Analysis Expressions DAX to create custom calculations in PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel workbooks and Analysis Services tabular model projects.
- Having a good Experience in Designing and Developing the SQL Server Integration Services - SSIS Packages with different Control Flow Tasks and Data Flow Transformations, Securing Packages and Deploying the Packages.
- Experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, SQL Data Warehouse Azure Blob, Azure Storage Explorer.
- Implemented Copy activity, Custom Azure Data Factory Pipeline Activities for on-cloud ETL Processing.
- Experienced in Data Warehouse concepts. Having knowledge on SQL Server Analysis Services – SSAS and Azure Analysis Services - AAS.
- Equal competence Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services.
- Hands on experience in Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) development using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience working with SSIS Catalog Database and Data Mapping Environments.
- Experience in scheduling and deploying reports on Report Manager.
- Knowledge on Data Warehouse concepts like Star Schema, Snowflake, Dimension and Fact Tables.
- Highly motivated, quick learner and extremely versatile. Accepts responsibilities and job duties eagerly with minimal supervision required.
- Implementing and maintaining existing Reports and Dashboards.
- Good knowledge on Subqueries, Joins, Views, and Sub Queries.
- Hands of experience in creating Jobs, Alerts and Scheduled SSIS Packages from SSIS Catalog Database.
- Experienced in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and maintenance) using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.